Job title: Sports Therapist/ Physiotherapist (Paid pitchside work)
Salary: Paid per match
Closing date: 27/08/2018
Fit Again Sports Therapy Limited are seeking to appoint some motivated and highly skilled Sports Therapists/Physiotherapists for paid pitchside work in Cambridge. The successful candidates will work within an established setting alongside graduate therapists so it is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills as well as network within the field.
The therapists will be expected to:
– attend rugby/hockey matches during school term time on Saturday afternoons and the occasional Tuesday afternoon (players will be U15 through to U18)
– communicate with the Head Sports Therapist after matches regarding injuries that have been dealt with
– be punctual and act in a professional way
Pitchside first aid equipment can be provided if required.
– BSc or MSc in Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy (final year students will be considered if they have extensive pitchside experience)
– Current first aid/trauma management qualification
– Insurance with a relevant provider to practice these duties
– Good communication skills and reliable
– Previous work with academy players
– Pitchside experience in rugby/hockey
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to apply. Please include your CV.