Please fill in the form below on the day of the appointment prior to every appointment.
Pre-appointment health screening
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days?
- Are you currently waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results to come back?
- Do you currently have any of the following symptoms:
- New, continuous cough?*
- High temperature or fever?*
- Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste?*
- Unusually short of breath?
- New abdominal pain or diarrhoea?
- New blocked or runny nose?
- New unusual fatigue or muscle pain?
- Do you live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been notified by the Test and Trace in the last 14 days that you were a contact of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (someone you do not live with)?
- Are you or anyone in your household currently self-isolating, shielding or classed in the high risk category? (e.g. severe respiratory condition, pregnant, taking immunosuppressive medication)
- Have you travelled outside of the UK in the last 14 days?
(* Main COVID-19 symptoms)
Please also have a read through to ensure you are not in the high risk or extremely high risk categories to attend a face to face appointment.
|High Risk||Extremely High Risk|
|Aged 70 or older||Have had an organ transplant|
|Are pregnant||Are having chemotherapy or antibody treatment for cancer, including immunotherapy|
|Have a lung condition that’s not classed as severe (such as, but not limited to, asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis||Are having targeted cancer treatments that can affect the immune system (such as protein kinase inhibitors or PARP inhibitors)|
|Have heart disease (such as heart failure)||Have blood or bone marrow cancer (such as leukaemia, lymphoma or myeloma)|
|Have diabetes||Have had a bone marrow or stem cell transplant in the past 6 months, or are still taking immunosuppressant medicine|
|Have chronic kidney disease||Have been told by a doctor they have a severe lung condition (such a, but not limited to, cystic fibrosis, severe asthma or severe COPD)|
|Have liver disease (such as hepatitis)||Have a condition that means they have a very high risk of getting infections (such as, but not limited to, SCID or sickle cell)|
|Have a condition affecting the brain or nerves (such as, but not limited to, Parkinsons disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis or cerebral palsy)||Are taking medicine that makes them more likely to get infections (such as high doses of steroids)|
|Have a condition that means they have a high risk of getting infections||Have a serious heart condition and are pregnant|
|Are taking medicine that can affect the immune system (such as low doses of steriods)|
|Are very obese (a BMI of 40 or above)|