Fit Again Sports Therapy Limited is a thriving company providing Sports Therapy and Physiotherapy services from two clinic locations in Cambridge. Our mission is to make elite treatment accessible to all. We have a highly qualified team of therapists, who have established a reputation of excellence within the area. The exciting opportunity has arisen for someone else to join us!
We have the drive to always develop as practitioners to allow a first class service for our patients; these range from athletes competing at a World Class level through to those who are looking to undertake their first run. We are looking for motivated, like-minded individuals who love a challenge, are dedicated to delivering an impeccable service and have excellent communication skills. Could this be you?
- BSc (Hons) or MSc in Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Post graduation experience either in clinical practice or within a sports setting
- Membership to an appropriate governing body (e.g. Society of Sports Therapists or Chartered Society of Physiotherapists)
- Valid insurance documentation
- Valid first aid certificate
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Positive Attitude with a desire to always improve as a therapist
- Post graduate qualification in the field of sports science, sports therapy, strength and conditioning or sports medicine
- Carry out fully comprehensive subjective and objective injury assessments to form a clinical diagnosis
- Construct and implement treatment plans including effective rehabilitation programs
- Advise and educate patients
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please see below for the stages of application.
- Stage 1 – Virtual interview
- Stage 2 – Face to face interview
- Stage 3 – Shadowing in the clinic
- Stage 4 – Become part of the Fit Again Sports Therapy Team
For a confidential discussion or if you have any questions on the role, please contact Richard Luddington, Director of Fit Again Sports Therapy at firstname.lastname@example.org